Baker Tilly International’s CLIENT Webinar
Exclusive DAC6 insights: Top 4 hallmarks in practice
The Baker Tilly International DAC6 Task Force Committee invites you to our 2020 virtual client webinar. We will be covering the top 4 hallmarks you should be aware of. We invite you to join us for an insightful journey.
EU Member States have implemented the DAC6 Directive, which aims at increasing transparency in the field of taxation through a mandatory exchange of client information by tax advisors, legal advisors, accountants and all other “intermediaries”.
- But what is it exactly that these intermediaries must report, and in which cases do these reporting obligations apply?
- Are you aware of the reporting obligations of your advisor, or of your company?
If not then let us guide you through the relevant hallmarks. We will share with you our insights, based on several relevant real-life cases.
DAC6 Task Force
- Tanja De Decker, Partner at Baker Tilly Belgium
- Iris Burgstaller, Partner at TPA Austria
- Luc Jacobs, Partner at Baker Tilly Netherlands
- Wojciech Sztuba, Partner at TPA Poland
- Ines Paucksch, Partner at Baker Tilly Germany
We invite you to join us for an insightful journey. Interested participants can register HERE
We look forward to speaking with you!
Find out more about